Putteridge Bury has been licensed to hold Civil Ceremonies since 1997 and is a top venue for marriages, providing the perfect romantic setting.
For your marriage, our beautiful rooms will enable you to to 'walk down the aisle' and be given away in the traditional manner.
The unrivalled setting will ensure you and your family celebrate it in style.
We are proud to offer:
- The use of a licensed State Room for your ceremony.
- White chair covers, sashes and flowers to match your colour scheme.
- The use of the gardens for any photographs you may wish to take for up to two hours from the start of your ceremony.
- Mountbatten room 100 people
- John Matthews room 50 people
Whatever celebration you are planning, we can organise a drinks reception with canapés for your guests and our staff will be on hand to ensure everything runs smoothly, all at competitive rates
Should you wish to hold your wedding breakfast and evening party here, see wedding receptions for a full outline of our service.